Get Your Safety Training
With nearly 40 industry experts and over 50 years’ experience, Marine Chemist is dedicated to protecting people and their environment through instructor-led and online training, as well as sample collection and analysis, inspection and consulting. Read More
The Right Solution for You.
Marine Chemist Service takes great pleasure in servicing its client’s needs. In that effort, MCS offers a continuously updated newsletter, as well as additional information on the below products and services.
- Asbestos Sampling, Analysis and Surveys
- Blowers and Portable Ventilation Products (CoppusⒸ)
a worldwide distributor of CoppusⒸ products
- Burning Hose Identification & Security Device (BHISD)
- Hazardous Waste Sampling and Analysis
- Hexavalent Chromium Sampling and Analysis
- High Purity Water Systems and Cartridges (Aries Filter Works)
- Industrial Hygiene Services
- Ion-Exchange Resins and Carbons (Purolite)
- Lead Sampling, Analysis and Surveys
- Marine Chemist Inspections
- Mold Sampling, Analysis and Inspections
- Non-Sparking Tools (AMPCO)
- Noise Monitoring and Surveys
- Non-Destructive Examination/Testing (NDE/NDT)
- Non-Destructive XRF LeadBased Paint Testing
- Paint Sampling and Analysis
- Phase 1 Site Assessments
- Soil Sampling and Analysis
- Training Class (Environmental Health and Safety)
- Water (drinking and waste) Sampling and Analysis
- Water Purification Systems and Cartridges (Aries)
Rick and Max gave a great class. Very thorough in the information and emphasis on the importance of various regulations. They covered OSHA, NFPA, Navy, etc. regulations and provided great material to reference. I think the class could have been better in person but considering a pandemic, these guys did a great job getting the information across to the class.
Ryan C. through Zack Academy regarding the 11/17/20 SCP Initial class
I Found the class more enjoyable than the Initial taken ten years ago. Rick and Max kept it interesting and plenty of time was given to cover what may have been lost during translation. Instructors also made themselves available at any time to assist with questions and concerns. Well spent three days with a great knowledge base. Thank you very much.
Jim P. via Zack Academy regarding the 11/17/20 SCP Initial class