Get Your Safety Training
With nearly 40 industry experts and over 50 years’ experience, Marine Chemist is dedicated to protecting people and their environment through instructor-led and online training, as well as sample collection and analysis, inspection and consulting. Read More
The Right Solution for You.
Marine Chemist Service takes great pleasure in servicing its client’s needs. In that effort, MCS offers a continuously updated newsletter, as well as additional information on the below products and services.
- Asbestos Sampling, Analysis and Surveys
- Blowers and Portable Ventilation Products (CoppusⒸ)
a worldwide distributor of CoppusⒸ products
- Burning Hose Identification & Security Device (BHISD)
- Hazardous Waste Sampling and Analysis
- Hexavalent Chromium Sampling and Analysis
- High Purity Water Systems and Cartridges (Aries Filter Works)
- Industrial Hygiene Services
- Ion-Exchange Resins and Carbons (Purolite)
- Lead Sampling, Analysis and Surveys
- Marine Chemist Inspections
- Mold Sampling, Analysis and Inspections
- Non-Sparking Tools (AMPCO)
- Noise Monitoring and Surveys
- Non-Destructive Examination/Testing (NDE/NDT)
- Non-Destructive XRF LeadBased Paint Testing
- Paint Sampling and Analysis
- Phase 1 Site Assessments
- Soil Sampling and Analysis
- Training Class (Environmental Health and Safety)
- Water (drinking and waste) Sampling and Analysis
- Water Purification Systems and Cartridges (Aries)
Rick Marstellar was the Marine Chemist that gave us the 24 hour SCP class. It was well distributed and well thought. He explained everything and had a lot of knowledge. He knew just the right answer for every question asked.
Daniel C evaluation of the December 2021 Shipyard Competent Person Initial class.